This course is designed to provide participants with guidelines of writing effective Care Area Assessments(CAASs) for MDS 3.0 completion in Skilled Nursing Facilities.
This training is great for SNF participants interested in learning what it takes to write CAAS effectively. May include MDS Nurses, Coordinators, Social Services, Activity Managers, DON, ADON, Nurse Managers, Dietary Managers
- Overview of Care Area Assessments
- The MDS RAI & CAA process
- What are the Care Area Assessments?
- What Does the CAAS involve, Taking a closer look
- Assigning Responsibility to the CAA
- CAA Documentation Sample
- CAA & Care Planning Process
Writing Effective Care Area Assessments
Live Virtual Workshops
- March 10, 2020 11-12:30 cst or 6-7:30pm
- March 17, 2020 11-12:30 cst or 6-7:30pm
** Live virtual course workshops questions are welcomed, no webcam needed. One final 10 question exam with passing of 80% required (two attempts)
Self paced – One Module Video Course
- Designed for busy clinicians unable to meet scheduling requirements
- Recorded course in same format as live sessions
- Access to course granted within 24-48 hours of registering (or less)
- Up to 30 days to complete course requirements
Cost: $75.00 per person
Accreditation: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for nurses.
Disclosure: To receive contact hours, participants must complete all of the hours listed. No partial credits will be allowed. (All planners and presenters have no conflict of interest to report for this course)
To register by check:
All checks should be made payable to: