This course is designed to provide participants with the roles and functions of restorative nursing in skilled nursing facilities. The concept of restorative nursing focuses on optimal improvement of the residents physical, mental, and psycho-social well-being. This course provides 60 hours of training required by Administrative code 300.1210 for Restorative Nursing.
- Overview of restorative programming
- Restorative care delivery systems
- Completion of MDS 3.0 Restorative Nurse Sections
- CMI Meeting Requirements
- Restorative Medicaid Case Codes (CMI)
- Restorative & PDPM Medicare October 2019
- Section GG Review
- Revamping Restorative Programs
- Documentation requirements
- Job Descriptions
Restorative Nursing Certificate Program
Live Virtual Workshops
- Nov 19 – Jan 16, 2020 (Tues & Thur) 6-8:30pm Virtual
In Classroom Workshops
Each session meets Mon-Friday 9am-4pm with additional three wed nights virtual sessions required. All in classroom workshops meet at: 2700 Patriot Blv Suite 250 Glenview, IL
** Live classroom & virtual course workshops will have required video lessons in addition to scheduled meeting times for a total of 60 hours of coursework.
Nearest hotel information: Staybridge Suites 2600 Lehigh Avenue Glenview, Illinois 60026 United States (walking distance from training site)(no special rates at this time)
Self Paced Course – 8 Modules Video Course
- Designed for busy clinicians unable to meet scheduling requirements
- Recorded course in same format as live sessions
- One final exam with passing of 80% required (two attempts)
- Hard copy of books and materials shipped to personal address or facility (please specify if shipping to facility)
- Up to 60 days to complete program requirements (May complete when all requirements are met) 60 hours coursework.
$1099.00 includes hard copy books and materials.
- Payment Plans are available:
- Final payment due before the start of class.
Accreditation: This continuing nursing education was approved by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approved by the American Nurse Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Disclosure: To receive 60 contact hours, participants must complete all of the hours listed. No partial credits will be allowed. (All planners and presenters have no conflict of interest to report for this course)
Contact hours awarded: 60
To register by check:
All checks should be made payable to:
MDS Training Institute
5700 Tennyson Parkway Suite 350
Plano, TX 75024