Join Us for a Free Meeting:
Join us for a free live virtual meeting for SNF professionals: Medicare Part A Interim Payment MDS Assessment (IPA). The IPA MDS is a optional Med A MDS utilized to maximize reimbursement. Knowing when to complete this MDS in SNF is critical. Join us for this detail discussion on the IPA MDS assessment.
This training is great for SNF participants interested in learning what it takes to Managing the Interim Payment Assessment (IPA). May include MDS Nurses, Coordinators, Social Services, Activity Managers, DON, ADON, Nurse Managers, Dietary Managers, Charge Nurses
- What is the IPA MDS?
- How to case manage Medicare A Residents as a Team for the maximal understanding of the IPA option
- How missing the IPA can cost your facility
- Share your thoughts on IPA MDS
- Discuss the upcoming changes planned for 2020 in PDPM, ICD-10, Section GG
- (Invite your team to this discussion, DON, SS, Restorative, Nurse Managers, MDS, etc, even charge nurses are invited!)
Managing the Interim Payment Assessment (IPA)
Live Virtual Workshops
- Thursday, Feb 27, 2020, 6-7:30pm cst
** Live virtual course workshops questions are welcomed, no webcam needed.